Sunday, December 12, 2010

I love you.

Every single time I hear this out my mother's mouth I cringe. Shit anytime I hear it out anyone's mouth. It's never been a favorite 'phrase' of mine. Anytime it's spoken from my mouth it doesn't feel 'very' genuine. It's more like a in the moment type of thing, a returned compliment. Damn it. What's wrong with me. I love cookies. I love music. I can say that easily. But whenever it involves another human being. Maybe because I can't quite love myself my love for everyone else just isn't there like I hope it would be. It's there but not really. Does that make sense? bleblahblu.

The Universal Power Never Judges or Criticizes
  • It only accepts us at our own value. Then it reflects our beliefs in our lives. If I want to believe that life is lonely and that nobody loves me, then that is what I will find in my world.
  • However, if I am willing to release that belief and to affirm for myself that ''Love is everywhere, and I am loving and lovable,'' and to hold on to that new affirmation and to repeat it often, then it will become true for me. Now, loving people will come into my life, th e people already in my life will become more loving to me, and I will find myself easily expressing love to others.
Book; You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay.

No comments: