Friday, July 3, 2009

Free Chester French/Kid Cudi Concert.

Yup I was there bright and early standing on my feet for several hours with friends waiting for this concert to begin. The concert was suppose to be from 5:30-8:30 I believe so but the rain postponed everything and it didn't start until after 7 smfh. Being there since 1 my feet were screaming at me and having being rained on didn't help either. I was really getting impatient but from the words of my friend Gabby I continued to stand there and wait. Since my camera stopped working -___- my friends IPhone was used. The pics aren't that clear due to all the screaming fans pushing but take a look...

Chester French Sound Check...
During the performance...

Special Guest? Travie From GCH

A Kid Named Cudi...

Standing on my feet for hours and getting rained on was all worth it in the end because it was a great concert and I'd totally go see Chester French again!
LOL here's a funny pic of me that I took before the concert started..

2 comments:

Theerose said...

I like the pic at the end sexaayyyy TWIN!

Base-Heads said...

damnnnn i wish i went but i was on my way to work :(

i love you meech

-meek