Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7/09 5:11am

Sleep Disorder much? It's 5 in the morning and I've been tossing and turning in my bed all night trying to get comfortable but couldn't. No sleep yet. The sun is rising and it's raining. Insomnia much? Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. People with insomnia have one or more of the following symptoms:
*Difficulty falling asleep
*Waking up often during the night and having trouble going back to sleep
*Waking up too early in the morning
*Feeling tired upon waking

Yup that's me. Ugh I need help. Also I think I might have a bladder problem. Every hour on the hour it never fails that I have to use the bathroom.There isn't one day out that I don't have to stop i nthe apple store or a nearby starbucks to use the restroom (which I might say isn't a very pleasant experience at all). I'm bored. There is nothing on television except these paid programs -_-. I definently just watched an informercial about an exercise machince called "The Ab Circle Pro" and all these people were "dique" in love with it. CRAP! That's what it all is...but hey it made me want to try it out for 30days. If I do not see results in 30 days than I get my money back lol. Like I said I'm bored so I'm signing on facebook. Blah Blah want to Chat Add me. It's Lametrius White.

P.S. ThrowBack Summer '08 pic.

No comments: