Saturday, October 11, 2008

10 things I'd love say to ppl...but not in their faces, aha!

RULES:
1) List 10 or more things you want to say to people, but never will.
2) Don't say who they are.
3) Never discuss it again.

1. UM yea Sorry IM not interested in you as a potential lover. Your koolz but thats it...please move on if u already haven't.

2. Omg when I first met u I was like...wtf yea so...wtf is that. aha.

3. You make me wanna....

4. I only pretend to like u ya dig....

5. I really really do not like u...never want to see u again really but hey I know thats not goin to happen. Freakin seen ya ass this summer...eww. I defn regret puttin my lips to yours...seriously.
And what I hate even more is being reminded of my mistake. Oh gosh.

6. Stop thinking that u started EVERYTHING. Like fuck outter here...nobody wants to be like u.
You mock...the world mocks and copies each other. Unless u were here when GOD created this EARTH u ain't start, create, or cause a revolution...

7. FAT ASSS!!!!! l o l

8. Wtf are u lookin at seriously....like don't look at me or touch me..GOSH.

9. I don't understand things...Been friends for too long. But w.e. u c an have it your way.

10. Actually I don't regret I just wish that things were different. I know I've lied..lol a lott..because idk u were really annoying. OBSESSED with shit that I didn't give one shit about.....gosh and than to think such a thing...sayin that I would do such a thing...come on.

11. You talk to damn much...stfu sometimes.

12. Your such a FRAUD.

1 comment:

isis the nicest said...

fck outta here nuCCa!!!





I DOOOO START EVERYTHING...
freshman yr.. you was wearin bell bottom jeans... i been had on them skinnies ya digggg?!!