Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just another rainy day


Ok so today is saturday And I am sittin at home. Everyday is a new day. A new breath. A new thought. A new idea. A new start. Time restarts and so we have a chance to make things better instead of goin bakk in reverse. I sit at home today. I am bored because there is really nothing to do but watch movies, talk on aim and check my mail. I really should be doing my english HW but i can do it tomorrow....or even later on tonight. Right now at this moment my fan is on because boy is it hott....and my television is on...but on mute. Also I am awaiting for my chinese food. STARVIN!!!

1 comment:

Gabby™...the "original" said...

See i told u u were a fat ass!!!
Only you would end your blog with a comment about your damn Chinese Food!!
*shakes head*