Monday, September 8, 2008

ConARTist.

As I sit ALONE in this room. I believe that I am destined to be ALONE. Well if I am ALONE the rest of my life I shall be ALONE and independently strong. Truthfully. Im full of s**t. The smoothest conARTist that u will ever come across. I lie to myself all the time so that I won't crumble under the eyes of others. Because u know thats what others want to see so that they can have a feelin of triumpet and praise, over ones dead body. They want to have the power. She doesnt let them walk all over her instead she plays with their minds. Jedimindtricks. Little Boys Litte dicks. "Im confused." they say but u know what your supposed to be confused. Only she understands she and no not he but only she and no not me only she and no not we only she.


-She feeds u what u want to hear.

No comments: