Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yes, I Know..

I write to much.
What can I say?
I love writing.
It's my destiny.

It's why I'm still working on my Rhymes & shit if I'm going to be the greatest Female Lyricist after Lauryn Hill. HAHA? That's only a dream. Right now all I can do is write, progress and hopefully get better in the process. I don't want to end up like some of these 'Rappers' now that are jumping on beats with any type of flows and shit not making any sense with ass quality produced 'Music'. Just speaking my mind here. Everything is a learning process. Greatness isn't obtained over night or in a couple months. HAHA! Like patience it takes time & timing is everything.

P.S...I really really only posts b/c of me not for anyone else or any sort of recognition. So when I posts my link to my blog I'm not sure who reads it, or if anyone reads it at all....I'm just scratching an itch that needs to be scratched. But I thank you all (readers) for taking time out of your lives & reading a couple words or sentences from Me & I hope with each thought you may gain a sense of understanding. :shrugs shoulders:

1 comment:

Nico said...

yes! I really feel this meech. Greatness does take time and I know you will be able to accomplish a lot through time, you know I believe you man. Keep doing your thing