Saturday, February 21, 2009

Only a dream?

Let me tell u guys about a dream that I had.
In my dream some guy was shooting at me.
At first I was dodging the bullets but then he caught me.
In the leg and in the neck a couple times.
I didn't feel the pain like I was expecting to feel it.
It was as if I was numb from all pain.
I was just in fear for my life.
I barely bled.
The dude wanted 1000bucks or he would continue to shoot me.
He was with his girl.
I started robbing people for the $$.
But it wasn't enough...I didn't have much.
I tried escaping a couple times also but wasn't able to break free.

Luckily I woke up before...

Meaning;
To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment that you may be unconsciously imposing on yourself. You may have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of.

=/

No comments: