Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Controller.

'When you depend on people they have control over you and they enjoy having that control until you claim Independence day.' (c)Metri

This is my everyday life. Well rather this is our everyday lives. Why do we allow ourselves to be controlled? Subjected to verbal abuse because I am no Will Smith. Voice so faint. Words so vital.

As I watch people go to work I shake my head at how foolish people are. Wake up early mornings dressed in 'work' clothing....slaving their lives away (daily basis). Slave your life away for this green paper that summons that green-eyed monster. The question is why do we allow ourselves to be this enslaved nation? To accommodate to the cost of living standards? Why do we work for this invisible money? This money is invisible because every dollar that's in our possession is debt in rotation. It's not ours. We are only mislead to believe this. This money is the solution to all of our problems, when in fact it's the biggest instigator. The reason we go to war, the reason we hate, the reason we kill, hello Ben Franklin. From every catastrophe their is profit. This is a fact. Don't believe me? Watch 'The Corporation' it explains it all. Money is the root of all evil.

'Cash Rules Everything Around Me
C.R.E.A.M.
Get the money Dollar, Dollar Bill y'all.'
(c) Wu-Tang Clan

1 comment:

Nico said...

Damn, I fucking love you. C.R.E.A.M? really? I thought I was the only one who understood that song. Enslaved nation we are. Keep them coming.