Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Daily Bread.

I do what I regret, I regret what I do.
My heart is fascinated by the things your into.
I'm selfish, yes this is something I must confess.
I'm scared, my heart is hard.
My mind doesn't mind, so why should u mind?
I hold my breathe to see how long I shall survive.
But I'm skating along on this thin ice.
We were riding the same ride but then the ride slowed
And we got up out of our seats && tried something new
And to find out we end back up in the same boat, just us two.
Some may say it's destiny at it's peak
Or maybe there is something invisible that we both seek.
Whatever time of the day, month or year.
A couple of more days, and who sheds the last tear?
Our Father!
Gives us this day our
Daily Bread, and forgive us of our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

No comments: