Friday, May 18, 2012

i'm sunken to an ultimate low. down here i've seen my lost soul. we were torn apart several years ago and lost and forgotten. it hits hard, like a spaceship falling out of the sky and landing on my corpse. it hits hard, like drinking everyday for a decade and losing the feel of my legs. everything is numb. she keeps an extra smile in her purse 'in case of emergencies'. she's beautiful. when they speak of her beauty, a slight smirk is written across her mind. she knows the power she possess but chooses to withhold from using it. she's selling herself short and doesn't really care. 

1 comment:

-c.owen said...

i'm glad I've finally found a blog like this, I love your posts.

Thank you:)

my blog is here:
http://bloodraincomments.blogspot.co.uk/

please look at it, I'd appreciate it:P