Sunday, April 10, 2011

songs for bitches.

Fruck! I think you’re beautiful. I believe you’re absolutely stunning. Sometimes when i’m stressed or depressed as shit, it’s your illuminating smile I dream of BITCH. I believe you were hand picked and sculpted into perfection, by the universe itself no interception. Everyday I meditate and in my deep form of relaxation, it’s your sweet touch of tenderness that’s so captivating. Teddy pendergrass believed it…’Life is a song worth singing’ and baby my diaphragm is screaming. Al green felt it; A womans love so strong and heart so weak, she snaps and now the casket speaks. But I understand you’re not ready for love, but who’s asking? Bitch I demand your hand in marriage. Now accept this 24 carrot. Excuse my language but you’re driving me crazy. Why aren’t you try’na give me the time of day sweet lady? Maybe I’m not good enough and maybe I should give up - this bitch ain’t try’na share this love up in my cup. FRUCK!

2 comments:

Tamara Tashna Downes said...

in love with your ability to draw out emotions from your readers . "Teddy pendergrass believed it…’Life is a song worth singing’ and baby my diaphragm is screaming. " i felt that. (=

I Eat Hearts

ollieoxenfrass. said...

ahh thank you kindly. bless up love